If this is an Emergency please call 911. If this incident is Traffic Crash Related, please call Pasco County Public Safety Communications at 727-847-8102. Using this system allows you to submit a report immediately. Please confirm the following to find out if online filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the unincorporated areas of Pasco County, FL?
- This incident fits into one of the following categories: Criminal Mischief, Criminal Mischief to a Vehicle, Trash Dumping, Harassing Phone Calls, Lost Property, and Tax Fraud (see below for special details on Tax Fraud reporting)
- There are No Known suspects? IF YOU HAVE A SUSPECT you CANNOT use this system. You will need to contact the Pasco County Public Safety Communications Center at 727-847-8102 and have an officer respond to take a report.
- There are no firearms or other weapons involved? If so, you CANNOT use this system. You will need to contact the Pasco County Public Safety Communications Center at 727-847-8102 and have an officer respond to take a report.
- You are at least 18 years of age.
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a temporary case number.
- Be able to print an unofficial copy of the report to keep for your records.
- Be sent a confirmation and an official copy of your report by e-mail so long as:
- You provide a valid e-mail address.
- You may need to add "pascosheriff.org" to your contact list so that the notifications are not rejected by your e-mail provider as "spam" or junk e-mail.
*** Please do not use this e-mail address to report crimes other than those listed below or to request information on previous crimes reported to an officer. You can contact the Public Safety Communications Center at 727-8102 to report any other type of crime. For information on cases already submitted please contact Pasco Sheriff's Office Records at 727-847-5878.
- All cases filed using the Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Upon approval by a Pasco Sheriff's Office representative, you will be notified by e-mail of the permanent case number and also receive a copy of the approved case report.
- If the case report is rejected by a Pasco Sheriff's Office Department representative, you will be notified by e-mail of the reason for the rejection.
- Tax Fraud: The Sheriff’s Office does not have jurisdiction over the investigation of federal tax fraud. Any future investigation into the matter will be conducted at the sole discretion of the IRS. It is still incumbent upon you to complete the applicable IRS tax fraud form(s) and to comply with all federal reporting guidelines which are accessible by calling the Tax Fraud Holtine recording at 1-800-829-0433 or via the following link: http://www.irs.gov. Additional resources can be accessed via the Internet Crime Complaint Center link: http://www.ic3.gov
IT IS A CRIME TO FILE A FALSE POLICE REPORT!
Any intentionally false information or misstatement may result in criminal prosecution.
|There are several different incident types that may be entered using the internet. Please review the examples below and only complete the report using this system if it fits the definition and example described below. If the incident you are reporting has a known suspect, you should instead call the Pasco County Public Safety Communications non-emergency number at 727-847-8102
| Criminal Mischief
|| The act of changing, modifying or defacing public or private property.
|| Graffiti, knocking over mail box, throwing rock through windows, etc. Damages should be less than $1,000.00 to use this report. If the damage is to a church, synagogue, mosque, or any other place of worship you cannot use this report.
Reports filed electronically and reports filed by phone are processed in the same manner. After the Sheriff’s Office receives the request for report, a representative will notify you during normal business hours (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday-Friday) to verify your request. Please note that there could be a delay of up to 72 hours before the Pasco Sheriff’s Office responds with a reply.
Making a false report to law enforcement agencies and officers is a crime. The Pasco Sheriff’s Office will seek prosecution of anyone who violates this law by filing a false, misleading, or unfounded report through this website.